Re: [opensuse] Re: Scanner settings?
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 17:36:42 +0100
Op donderdag 1 november 2018 17:07:57 CET schreef James Knott:
Forgot to mention, I do all my scanning in LibraOffice.

On 11/01/2018 12:03 PM, James Knott wrote:
I have an Epson scanner and have been using it for years with sane.
However, the software that comes with openSUSE does not have any means
to save settings. So, every time I want to scan a document, I have to
select source and then choose mode, resolution and set the boundaries,
even though I use the same settings virtually every time I scan. Is
there any way to save those settings? Perhaps a better app? I have
Skanlite installed, but it has the same issue.

tnx jk
In your OP you said you have tried Skanlite. Well, that works fine here, both
on Leap 15 and TW. Every time I use it, it comes back with last settings used,
so it does save.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member