Re: [opensuse] Scanner settings?
Hi,

i use xsane, it saves settings.

simoN

Am 01.11.18 um 17:03 schrieb James Knott:
I have an Epson scanner and have been using it for years with sane.
However, the software that comes with openSUSE does not have any means
to save settings.  So, every time I want to scan a document, I have to
select source and then choose mode, resolution and set the boundaries,
even though I use the same settings virtually every time I scan.  Is
there any way to save those settings?  Perhaps a better app?  I have
Skanlite installed, but it has the same issue.

tnx jk

--
B e c h e r e r GmbH
Sondermaschinenbau

Tel.: (+49) (0)7681 3134
Fax: (+49) (0)7681 4378
Mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.becherer.de

USt-ID-Nr.: DE 814912198
Registergericht: Freiburg HRB 701860
Geschäftsführer:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH), EWE Simon H. Becherer
Gerichtsstand / Sitz: Waldkirch

Es gelten ausschließlich unsere allgemeinen Liefer-
und Zahlungsbedingungen / Einkaufsbedingungen:
www.becherer.de/AGB