Re: [opensuse] Why am I now presented with 3 FULL Nvidia Licenses on Upgrade?
On 10/31/2018 08:25 AM, Mathias Homann wrote:
I get asked *FOUR* times!

...whatever happened to "zypper -l"?

cheers
MH

Dunno,

Have used zypper up for years (decade +?) and never had to agree to a
license more than once -- much less 4 times. This has always been true with
the NVidia packages. Most of the time this is worked out beforehand between
openSuSE and the packagers at NVidia. Did we have a change in personnel there?
Is this a packaging bug that need to be opened and fixed?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

  • No further messages