[opensuse] Password prompt for whole disk encryption changed keyboard layout
Since the updates from beginning of this week I have to use the English
keyboard layout to type in my encryption password for the whole disk
encryption (openSUSE standard: encryption with LUKS and LVM, openSUSE
15.0). The password prompt is now in English regardless if I use the
graphical Plymouth prompt or the console prompt. It was in German before
the updates.

The password input for GDM display manager later is in German.

Does anyone else saw this behavior?

Where can I reset the keyboard setting for the initial encryption
password prompt?

Greetings,
Björn