Re: [opensuse] Re: What would be the proper command to swtich off wlan?
On 08/30/2018 04:40 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Turning off automatic connection will do that.
That would be "permanent". I simply want the choice, the equivalent to a
wifi button, that this lappy lacks.

It would make me need mousing to connect every time. The command "nmcli
radio wifi" is just perfect :-)

I'm not sure if it's me or you, but one of us seems a bit thick lately.
How is entering that command easier than clicking on the network manager
and choosing what you want to connect to?

Again, it's not necessary, provided you always try to connect to the
WiFi address, whether Ethernet is connected or not.