Re: [opensuse] Laptop cannot connect to the internet on college wifi
My college wifi uses MSCHAPv2, which was also chosen by default in the settings
for the connection. I forgot to mention it earlier, but I'm using KDE Plasma
5.13.4 with NetworkManager.

These are their recommended settings for Android:
- EAP method – PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication – MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate – (unspecified)

On August 30, 2018 10:54:47 AM EDT, Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>