Re: [opensuse] Re: Master PDF Editor
On 2018-08-30 04:39, Per Jessen wrote:
Rainer Klier wrote:

i almost daily use master pdf editor and didn't find a single
feature, adobe reader had, which master pdf editor hadn't.
It is Java and comes with its own JRE. Thus bigger size.

no, master pdf editor is not a java application.

Agree, I don't see any JRE running here either.

The one I tried is. I mean this one:

<https://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudioviewer/>

You are talking of another one, I was confused. My notes on that one were:

+++---------------
*master PDF editor*
<https://code-industry.net/get-masterpdfeditor/>
<https://code-industry.net/public/master-pdf-editor-5.0.15_qt5.x86_64.rpm>

Does open vide-cerfa_13754-02.pdf.
Buttons work (requires javscript support)
It does have some problems displaying the letters inside the boxes as I
type.
It is an *editor*, not a reader.

It can place signatures, but not in the free version.

I do not see how to view signature data. Doesn't even say that the file
is signed.

The issue of being an editor made me discard it. Also the problems with
signatures.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.