Re: [opensuse] Kernel Stable on leap-15.0
On 2018-08-29 3:05 p.m., Mark Hounschell wrote:

My 10-15 minute wait is not booting that kernel, it is the process of
installing
it with a "make install" or even an RPM install where it builds the initrd
file.
After the long wait it boots and runs just fine for me. I'm running an AMD
Ryzen
1700 though. Maybe more modern?

Just out of interest, how many kernels do you have in /boot?

Also, what is your "multiversion.kernels" setting in
/etc/zypp/zypp.conf

While I admire AMD's processors I always seem to end up with Intel.