[opensuse] IMAP mode mail retention in Thunderbird
On 2018-08-22 4:02 p.m., David C. Rankin wrote:
You must very quicky uncheck:

Server Settings -> Synchronization & Storage -> [x] Keep messages for this
account on this computer (default)

or TB will store all messages, attachments, everything, on your local computer
instead of simply leaving them on the server and storing the index locally.

DAMN!
It seems the default was to have that ticked ON.
So I've been though all my accounts and turned it off.
Apparently you CAN set it on for folders as well as accounts!

Now, does turning it off PURGE?
It seems not.