Re: [opensuse] Leap-15.0: how to switch to single user mode?
On 2018-08-23 10:42, Per Jessen wrote:
On Leap15, from a konsole window under Plasma I issued "systemctl
isolate rescue.target".

I was given a console with "You are in rescue mode ... ... give root
password for maintenance". Keyboard appears dead, does not respond to
anything, password, Ctrl-D, Alt-Fx, ctrl-alt-delete. Mouse cursor is
present and mobile. The only way out was sysrq-B.

Something like that happened to me when I tried long ago, on another
release.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.