Re: [opensuse] Leap-15.0: how to switch to single user mode?
On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:42:29AM +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
On Leap15, from a konsole window under Plasma I issued "systemctl
isolate rescue.target".

I was given a console with "You are in rescue mode ... ... give root
password for maintenance". Keyboard appears dead, does not respond to
anything, password, Ctrl-D, Alt-Fx, ctrl-alt-delete. Mouse cursor is
present and mobile. The only way out was sysrq-B.

Thanks for confirming the problem.

I don't even get the "You are in rescue mode" message.

--
Josef Wolf
jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx