Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
Le 22/08/2018 à 16:49, Anton Aylward a écrit :

Purge?

what I did in my main computer, but after test on an other one:

* disable sync in th
* close th
* rename the th folder as .thunderbird.1
* copy the files (not the folders) of the old default folder to the new default folder

* restart th

I only lost the subscribed forum (usenet), easy to fix

now the th folder is only 400Mb (was 6Gb).

I have to backup the old .thunderbird because the local files it have I don't want to lose

jdd

--
http://dodin.org