Re: [opensuse] skype for linux version4.3
On 2018-08-20 20:28, Richmond wrote:
Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
With the latest Skype for Linux version 8.xx I still have lots of problems
with sound which entered in Skype since the last working Skype 4.3

Was lurking on the web and found that there are some Linux Skype users who
found ways to use their 4.3 version. Lost that info and can not find the Skype
v4.3 rpm for the install.

Same as the way around the version 4.3 no-no which was build in the use of
skypeforlinux.

Could somebody give me the tips I looking for?
I have an rpm skype-4.3.0.37-suse.i586.rpm.

I could email it to you if you like. I don't know if it works. I too
have had sound problems with newer skype version so switched to using on
iOS with an iphone.

Either people don't see my email or they don't understand them. I already showed a version on build with 4.3. They also appear on software.oo

https://software.opensuse.org/package/skype-legacy

--
/bengan