Re: [opensuse] skype for linux version4.3
On 08/20/2018 01:58 AM, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
With the latest Skype for Linux version 8.xx I still have lots of problems
with sound which entered in Skype since the last working Skype 4.3

Was lurking on the web and found that there are some Linux Skype users who
found ways to use their 4.3 version. Lost that info and can not find the
Skype
v4.3 rpm for the install.

Same as the way around the version 4.3 no-no which was build in the use of
skypeforlinux.

Could somebody give me the tips I looking for?

You could try Skype for Web.  It uses a browser.
web.skype.com