Re: [opensuse] Trying to subscribe here with GMX
On 2018-08-19 10:31, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

El 2018-08-18 a las 18:09 +0200, Per Jessen escribió:

Carlos E.R. wrote:

If postfix would in that situation look at the destination address
instead, and choose the smarthost based on the destination, using
the appropriate login-pass based on destination, not the origin,
it /might/ work.

That sounds like a transport map.

Unless there is some other way to set alternate routing for null
sender posts.

I think this might do it -

set a default relayhost, and use sender_dependent_relayhost_maps
for everything else ?

And what default relayhost would it be?

Always send it to yourself perhaps?

Will only work if the destination address is mine, which has to be
done via the "virtual" map file without having a default relayhost.
If postfix doesn't recognize the destination address as local, it will
try to send outside or enter a loop.

You can fix that - assign a transport for '<>' and then configure that
transport to deliver everything to a fixed address. I don't have a
recipe handy, but I'm certain something like that is possible.

Sounds interesting, but I don't know how to implement that.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.