Re: [opensuse] Trying to subscribe here with GMX
On 2018-08-19 02:24, Richmond wrote:
I am subscribed with gmx.com. I occasionally receive messages fromĀ  Mlmm:

Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
information.

Well, I don't know if that's any use to you, probably not.

Yes, I see one of those messages the other day on my gmx account, but
not on my telefonica account.

- 211640
- 211641

These two bounced on this list.

There is a mail command to tell the mail list to retry a particular
message, but the last few times I tried it did not work because those
messages were spam and rejected by the ISP.

I don't know how to identify a message from its message number, so I
don't know what messages I have missed or why.

Same thing here.

If you look at the headers of the emails, the first one has this appearance:

Where "you=isp" is your email address replacing the '@' with '=', and
the number is precisely the number we search for. However, as that email
is lost, we can not search for it. In this case I have, as I'm
subscribed with two addresses, and the two that are lost are valid emails:

- 211640 Message-ID: <dcbf2e9a-ed03-f16e-2594-90722f191489@xxxxxx>
- 211641 Message-ID: <3439d7f3-2cc9-ee74-b8af-cc44665f7a0a@xxxxxx>

They are two messages from me, and the two also arrived correctly at my
gmx account... So I'm confused.

Per may be able to say what happened to those two messages that
opensuse.org says they could not be delivered when sent to me@GMX by
looking at the logs.

--
Cheers / Saludos,