[opensuse] drupal site and recaptcha
Hello:

This is the most silly/ridiculous thing I've seen recently.

When I want to open any drupal.org site with palemoon browser
either directly of clicking a google search result link,
I get the mostly unsolvable google recaptcha instead of the
expected page.

Literally the page says:

DRUPAL

Please verify you are a human

Please click "I am not a robot" to continue

<google recaptcha box>

Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.

This may happen as a result of the following:

Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension (ad blockers for example)
Your browser does not support cookies

Please make sure that Javascript and cookies are enabled on your browser and that you are not blocking them from loading.

Reference ID: #65d14520-a196-11e8-acea-01ca0bc23399

First, it is absolutely ridiculous to protect a public website from
browsing with recaptcha.

Second, use of google recaptcha is a nigthmare. It takes several tries to
me to solve those questions, like select pictures with store front,
cars, bicyles, street signs etc., because it is very difficult to identify
the details of those small pictures, and I never know if it is expected to select
those pictures which shown only a little piece of the given thing, for example
part of a street sign. Google recapthca is a punishment, and in my opinion an
intelligent website developer never ever inserts it in a webpage.

This was the rant.

I would like to write to drupal.org site admins but I could not find a direct
contact address. If anyone knows it, please let me know.

Thanks,

Istvan