Re: [opensuse] Trying to subscribe here with GMX
On 2018-08-16 22:49, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-08-16 21:35, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

opensuse delivers to the ISPs at the same second, but GMX delays for a
minute or two before appearing in my inbox, yet this fact is not
displayed in their received headers.

It doesn't matter much, but where can this delay be observed? Contrary
to what many people think, email is _not_ instant messaging. Maybe GMX
de-prioritises non-paying customers? My company certainly does. It's
quite typical of freemium services.

Well, I was impatiently waiting for my own sent email to appear, and it
was slower than Telefónica by minutes. I did not check with Gmail.

It is working fast now.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.