Re: [opensuse] Trump tariff, trade war hurting US business, says American boat CEO - Business Insider
On 15/8/18 4:01 pm, Per Jessen wrote:
Stevens wrote:

On 08/14/2018 09:06 AM, James Knott wrote:
Yep, this is just one example of many that show Trump is not fit to
be president.  I have never seen someone so clueless about the real
world.

And this is relevant to opensuse how?
I was going to suggest Anton's post probably went to the wrong list, but
there was no need as the thread stopped very quickly. I'm sure Anton
realised himself.

Anton finished and threw away the cigarette he was smoking :-D.

BC

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take
the bull by the tail and face the situation.