Re: [opensuse] Booting with an encrypted home
On 08/07/2018 09:34 AM, Neil Rickert wrote:
When I last did this, I kept my ".ssh" directory elsewhere, and used
symlinks so that ".ssh" showed up in my home directory whether or not
unlocked. That way I could login over ssh with public key
authentication, and then unlock the home directory (using my login
password).

Wouldn't this cause problems if, when /home/ is mounted, Carlos might
try to read ~/.ssh ... I mean the directory and files would *not* be
encrypted, but encryptfs -- and so then also the system -- would act (or
try to act) as if that directory and its files *were* encrypted.  What
happens then?