Re: [opensuse] the software updates app says "18 updates", but zypper patch says 1 optional ?
Do you have extra repositories? “zypper patch” only checks update repo.

Also one patch can easily amount to 18 packages. So if applet only looks for
new *packages*, that can easily explain it. Patch != package.

Отправлено с iPhone