Re: [opensuse] Question re why part of a magazine article does not print
On 04/08/18 20:21, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 04/08/2018 à 12:10, Basil Chupin a écrit :

THANK you, jdd, this did the trick! :-) I can now print the article.
BUT, the Table at the beginning of the article does not print out.

prints in landscape mode

jdd

Yes, as Linda suggested, but even before posting my question here I had already printed it out by first saving that Table/graphic as a *.png file and then printing it out.

BC

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take
the bull by the tail and face the situation.