Re: [opensuse] MSI GE63 7RD : No openSUSE Leap 15?
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 17:19:40 +0200, Richard Brown wrote:
On 30 June 2018 at 16:53, Markus Egg <Markus.Egg@xxxxxx> wrote:

Does this mean I have to say goodbye to SuSE on my Laptop?
After approx 28 years using SuSE?
:-/

have you reported a bug report as documented here:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Bugreport_kernel ?

Hello:

I find it ridiculous that that you expect bug reports from end users as if
it was their obligation. Especially that one cannot just fill a from, he
has to register first.

Even more ridiculous that you expect end users to read the instructions
you linked and report a bug according to that. Normal end users are
unable to do that. That page is scary. I guess it even wouldn't be an easy
task for developers and sysadmins either.

What you are suggesting is nonsense.

Istvan