Re: [opensuse] Who do we dare reply to... Was: weird error
On 2018-06-27 23:57, L.A. Walsh wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I have a filter on Thunderbird to Watch a thread where I participated.
It is quite difficult to miss a response sooner or later.
---
    At the moment, I have 68 mail folders that are checked for new
(incoming) mail.  Don't have time to go through all of them
on any regular basis.  Some make a point, but still I did say
if anyone wanted a "timely" response.

I have 147, only for mail lists.

    Also my mboxes are threaded, so sometimes new
the ability to watch a specific thread.

Yes, it has. IF you are using the openSUSE currently supplied TB for Leap.

    For the copies that are addressed specifically to me at one
of my domain addresses, they go into a "Domain" folder. It's easier
to look at 1 folder for direct responses than to go through near 70 of
them...

But I have to mentally remember that YOU are different and address this
post differently.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.