Re: [opensuse] Who do we dare reply to... Was: weird error
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I have a filter on Thunderbird to Watch a thread where I participated.
It is quite difficult to miss a response sooner or later.
---
At the moment, I have 68 mail folders that are checked for new (incoming) mail. Don't have time to go through all of them
on any regular basis. Some make a point, but still I did say
if anyone wanted a "timely" response.

Also my mboxes are threaded, so sometimes new
the ability to watch a specific thread.
For the copies that are addressed specifically to me at one
of my domain addresses, they go into a "Domain" folder. It's easier
to look at 1 folder for direct responses than to go through near 70 of
them...