Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
On 06/24/2018 03:31 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
However, I would expect the selected config to remain
after hibernation, assuming the Ethernet connection hasn't been
disconnected. A computer in hibernation is simply in a power saving
mode and shouldn't change.
Yeah, I would tend to agree with that. OTOH I can't easily dismiss John
Andersen's argument from yesterday.

I often put my laptop into hibernation and never for that reason lose my
routing configuration.  (Rebooting a different case though.)