Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
On 2018-06-24 14:55, James Knott wrote:
On 06/24/2018 08:29 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Yes, I know about those, but not as a very paranoid security measure. It
was a windows only thing.

I'd be paranoid about using Windows too!  ;-)

LOL

The code that was downloaded from network for booting verified the
authenticity of the computer before allowing it to boot and connect to
the network.

As I mentioned earlier, there may be things the military uses you'd
never see elsewhere.

Indeed.

--
Cheers / Saludos,