Re: [opensuse] weird error on opensuse site following an advert: new encryption only on suse?
On 2018-06-24 05:33 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-06-24 06:16, L A Walsh wrote:
I followed an opensuse advert for selling data storage for
body-cams to police.

It went through some redirects on google, then went to www.suse.com,
That page doesn't load here.

Well, it did after a minute, and it is an strange page. And I get it in
Spanish, despite my browser preference for English.

At the bottom, there is a aws float that hides a few of the allies, such
as Cisco.

A security alert (meltdown) floats on top full time.

No mention at all of openSUSE.

Everything seems fine here going directly to that site, no delays
whatsoever and no "extras" on screen either.
Using Seamonkey 2.49.1; what browser is everyone else using?

I won't ever be able to check this following an advert, since I'm
running an ad blocker.