Re: [opensuse] yast2 over ssh
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:12:26 +0100
David C. Rankin wrote:
On 06/23/2018 05:36 AM, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
No complaints here, ssh -Y host, then su and yast2
If you read the thread the error is linked to specific versions of TW, so
having to mention what your OS status is should be obvious.....

That was a veiled attempt at humor since you are obviously looking at the Qt3
version of yast in that screenshot. I should have included the :)

Uh, my bad - that explains things(*). I'm using mutt, so don't see it in the
mail, and only follow links that promise something interesting.
Plus, the paste image likely is gone if someone reads the thread in the list
archive in a month or two....

(I hadn't really expected such an 'error' from you, TBH.....)

PS: And yes, I'd rate the qt3-yast a good joke :D