Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
On 2018-06-23 22:31, James Knott wrote:
On 06/23/2018 03:26 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
So, Linux is routing over the preferred interface, based on the
metric.
That's what I meant. It doesn't solve the OPs issue though.

The only thing that will fix his problem is having only one config auto
connect.

I have two.

Otherwise, there is no way for it to know what the default
is.  However, I would expect the selected config to remain after
hibernation, assuming the Ethernet connection hasn't been disconnected.
A computer in hibernation is simply in a power saving mode and shouldn't
change.

Well, for reuse the same connection after hibernation, I had to define
but configurations as default. If only dhcp is default, it wins over the
fixed one that was active before hibernating.

Having two as default works. That is fixing the problem for now.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.