Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
On 06/23/2018 03:26 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
So, Linux is routing over the preferred interface, based on the
metric.
That's what I meant. It doesn't solve the OPs issue though.

The only thing that will fix his problem is having only one config auto
connect.  Otherwise, there is no way for it to know what the default
is.  However, I would expect the selected config to remain after
hibernation, assuming the Ethernet connection hasn't been disconnected.
A computer in hibernation is simply in a power saving mode and shouldn't
change.