Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 18:19:11 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On return from hibernation, Network Manager doesn't restore the same
connection that was active.

I have two eth network configurations: one automatic, which is the
default one, and one fixed, in which I define the address and other
things. I'm using "Fixed", but if I hibernate and restore I get "wired
connection 1", ie dhcp.

How does NetworkManager chose a network connection? is there a default?
I.e. is the default to pick a wireless for instance?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.9°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.