Re: [opensuse] No packages found matching your search. - need rekall equivalent.
On 2018-06-23 07:17, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 06/22/2018 05:06 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
That is very unfortunate for me. There is no application that works
similarly to rekall at all in Linux (there is in Windows).

Hopefully, Ilya or someone else who has the keys to the KDE3 repo will make a
push to complete the build for 15. Like you, I have a number of specialty apps
or versions of apps that are provided by the KDE3 repo. Hopefully this will
happen before 42.3 EOL.

Actually, I was hoping to use the database in Libre Office, and possibly
later migrate to a Calc collection of sheets. This would allow me to
simply copy a single file from computer to computer, instead of copying
an mysql database.

Well, you can use it via network? Hardly, when not at home... It is a
problem when I go shopping for books, I can't check the list on the spot.

If it worked in LO, I might keep using it as is and producing some kind
report or export when going out.

I will have to subscribe to that mail list that Mateusz Mielczarek and
Dave Howorth suggested.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.