Re: [opensuse] Can't make Libre Office Base work
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:50:34 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying again LO Base against an existing database in MySQL. Things
have improved, but not enough to make it work.

[snip]

How is this supposed to work?

Is Libre Office Base finished? I have been waiting for this feature in
Linux since 1998, when I used it in Windows Office and worked
instantly. Rekall in KDE3 did it fine, but Rekall is no longer
provided in openSUSE.

In fact, in order to take the photos for this post and show the line
connecting the relationship I have to exit LO and delete the created
file. It only draws the line the first time I try, not the next times.

Yes, I have looked in LO help. Useless. No howto. I don't understand a
word of it.

I suggest posting your entire question to the LO mailing list. You're
likely to get much more comprehensive replies there.