Re: [opensuse] Missing Gwenview and Okular
  • From: Andrew Colvin <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:11:25 +0100
On Thursday, 21 June 2018 15:27:22 BST David Rakidzija wrote:

And now?? Reinstall with the latest snapshot?

André

That's no use, The menu data live in your homedir.

When doing a fresh install using the 6/15 snapshot I noticed as well, that
it didn't come with Gwenview, digiKam and Okular pre installed.

Sorry first chance to reply - My okular got uninstalled recently on tumbleweed
with one of the updates (can;t remember which one) and I had to reinstall it -
similarly gwenview was also missing which I noticed Sunday this week.