Re: [opensuse] access certificate on firefox
  • From: Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 14:18:34 +0300
On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Dave Howorth <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How do I access a certificate on firefox?
(FF52.8 on Leap 42.3)

I'm trying to open my electricity supplier's website and FF says

energyco.co.uk uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
*.azurewebsites.net, *.scm.azurewebsites.net, *.azure-mobile.net,
*.scm.azure-mobile.net, *.sso.azurewebsites.net

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

but I can't find out how to actually inspect the certificate to see
what FF is complaining about.

Advanced - Add Exception - View

chromium by contrast opens the website and shows me a certificate that
looks sensible. I want to understand whether it has been fooled or ff
is borked.