[opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 10:42:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On return from hibernation, Network Manager doesn't restore the same connection that was active.

I have two eth network configurations: one automatic, which is the default one, and one fixed, in which I define the address and other things. I'm using "Fixed", but if I hibernate and restore I get "wired connection 1", ie dhcp.

I'm going to the undefine "wired connection 1" the setting "connect to this network when available", but then maybe it will not connect to anyone. [...] Confirmed, then I get "no connection". I may try to set both as default, see which one gets it... [...] Well, it was the "Fixed" one.

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.