[opensuse] help with download server mirrors
I looked at https://mirrors.opensuse.org/list/all.html and found none that claim to have source for Leap 15. If I go to the opensuse site:

download.opensuse.org/source/distribution/leap/15.0-Current/repo/oss/src/

and try to download files I receive many with a .mirrorlist extension. Examination of those files indicates that there are mirrors that do contain the source code.

Is there some other list of mirrors that I should refer to? There are also links in this tree to:
openSUSE_Leap_15.0/
15.0-Current/
openSUSE-current/

I do not know what the difference in these are. I had assumed that Leap 15.0 was current, so is 15.0-Current more current and include updates?

Thanks,
Don