Re: [opensuse] zypper/yast vs. other package managers
On 15/06/18 20:38, Felix Miata wrote:

Felix Miata wrote:

``apt search irefo''

Done.

I did a bit of confusing apt with dnf, which seems to want to keep versions
a secret, but with apt, there seems to be nothing (concise, exactly what I
want) like zypper:
[...]
[Debian Stretch & Buster]

Whoah. Hang on a minute there.

I'm talking about Ubuntu and Ubuntu's ``apt'' command. You're using a
different distro. I don't use Debian myself and I don't know how far
behind its ``apt'' command is, so I can't comment on that at all.