Re: [opensuse] Philosophical question?
On Friday, 15 June 2018 9:33:07 ACST Simon Lees wrote:
[...]
There were 2 main reasons why I started using it:

1. All desktops are treated equally (at the time I was running gnome 2
with mostly kde3 apps very few distro's supported both even half well

2. Yast, as a new user it made my life configuring things easy.

The reason I stayed:
* How easy it was to contribute the things that I thought were missing.

One more reason why I've stayed with openSuSe so long - this mailing list and
the users here that have been so willing to share knowledge and provide
support and advice over the years.

Rodney Baker VK5ZTV
rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CCNA #CSCO12880208