Re: [opensuse] If this Mailing List gets closed
On 14/06/18 05:18, Peter Welles wrote:
Hello,

I want to thank all the volunteers who help on this list. I am also grateful to the users
who ask the questions. I learn a lot by reading the replies. I use this list as my extra
"eyes and ears" because the number of applications and documentation pages can
be overwhelming.

I am more of a corner case type of guy so to me the new support list is not
appealing.

Thank you again,
Peter Welles

There would be very many angry and annoyed Community Members who are users of this list should this list be shutdown based on some ill considered whim.

BC

--
"..The times have been
That, when the brains were out,