Re: [opensuse] What Does "Active Contributor" Mean?
Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-12 23:58 (UTC+0200):

And what about me and the other forums team members that send people over to
bugzilla ? Incl. your own advice to people to do so? How are we gonna count
those ? I know that I've done so hundreds of times, yet these bugs are not
registerd on my name/account? Same goes for the others in the so called
statistics.
Mind this is not to you personally, but to the others participating in the
thread as well. Nobody can expect any of us reporting these bugs ourselves,
specially if we cannot reproduce them.

The statistics I provided to start this thread are about the effort (activity)
behind the uniqueness of bug reports. Reproducibility is of no import to the
filing of unique reports, though it does have a lot to do with QA and getting
those reports into a resolved state, and definitely does speak to activity
generally.

The thread branching trigger was visibility of effort. Much effort simply is not
visible, and much is marginally visible, like most projects comprised of a
multitude of participants.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/