[opensuse] Re: What Does "Active Contributor" Mean?
Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:
using it since 2001 on my home server.
And what about me and the other forums team members that send people over to bugzilla ? Incl. your own advice to people to do so? How are we gonna count those ?
----
I only reported (as I thought the original did), on ones that I had submitted. When I searched for me in comments and CC lists, I came
up with about 3x as many, some were me commenting because I had the same bug
some weren't. But too much work to sort that out. So feel free to some
multiplier x bugs you filed for those bugs that you hit or were responsible
for being reported too. I'm not on the board, but I've been on here
since while I was working at SGI, when I pushed for SuSE over RedHat as
a distro to base sgi's linux on. I believe I was overruled. C'est la vie.
sgi did rebuild all the packages with the better optimizations for x686
instead of redhat's x386, but don't remember if that came from Mandrake
or suse at the time.

p.s. -- though...people who don't know how to trim responses should have their points docked! ;-)