Re: [opensuse] Leap 15.0: updates missing from repository?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:26:49 +0200
Fraser_Bell wrote:

On 06/12/2018 07:41 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Fraser_Bell wrote:

However, there is a SUSE operation just a few blocks -- okay, about
a couple hundred kilometers -- away from me.

Are they not able to help with a mirror?

Depends on what sort of operation - if it's sales & support, they're
unlikely to have the bandwidth and diskspace. And tech staff.

As far as I understand, it is a SUSE Cloud operation. (Vancouver, BC,
Canada, I understand)

Write to them and ask if they might be interested. I'll be happy to
support them.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.6°C)