Re: [opensuse] firewealld and nfs ?
On 2018-06-12 19:20, Per Jessen wrote:
Hi simon,

thanks for the detailed explanation.
it makes it more clear for me.
so i decided today to asked a question about how
to configure firewalld to work korrect with nfs.
unfortunately i have not receifed any anwer up to
now,

firewalld is brand new to openSUSE, not many people will have any
experiences to share. In addition, running nfs over a firewall is a
bit unusual, I would say.

No... I do all my ops inside my local network over firewalls on all the
machines I control. So nfs over firewalls, of course I do it. With
SuSEfirewalld since years.

I would also do authentication, but I don't know how.

With firewalld, no idea.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.