Re: [opensuse] Mailinglist changes going forward
On 2018-06-12 12:54, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 2018-06-12 11:05, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
NB: I know some Linux nntp usenet forum where I simply could *never*
post, because all my posts where rejected for a reason or an other

That is most probably a problem with your nntp service provider. Some
require subscription first. I use one for a monthly fee.

no, rejected by moderator :-(

Ah, a private group. That's the exception on usenet.

And talking about usenet, there are some open Linux groups on usenet,
and one "suse" that is active.

alt.os.linux.opensuse practically inactive

alt.os.linux.suse active

alt.os.linux active

alt.linux practically inactive

alt.comp.os.linux little active

alt.comp.linux little active

usenet is not what it was, but there are some people there and which
refuse apparently to post on mail lists or forums. And also don't write
bugzillas, no matter how I try.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.