Re: [opensuse] Mailinglist changes going forward

Hi,

i read the most of this mailing-list "changes going forward".
but still, i have no idea where to asked my questions, maybe my english
is to bad, maybe there where no clear enough explanation i understand, maybe
i have not 100% read this.

could anybody make this clear for me, i do not like to waste other peoples
time and i am willing to try to use the correct mailing-list:

lets make some example's:

(some real problems at the moment:)

1)
question: a (this) package has a problem:
gcad3d2.352+git20170420.b5668e9-1.1.rpm
-- i asked this on this list what to do. because no answer, so maybe wrong
list,
but i do not know. meanwhile i have contacted upstream and packer and
got responds from both, so i think problem will be in future fixed.
but, where to asked if i do something wrong with installation or if
it IS a package problem? - here I found by myself out it IS not a local
installation
problem, its a package problem.,
but after receive infos from packer, its not a package but a upstream
problem.
but often i do NOT find this out by myself so, where to ask?

2) question "how did virt-manager shut down guests if the host will be
shut down, will it kill the guests, or will it send the power-down
event (and of course if the os in guest reacts) go down normal and if
it is like this where could i set the waiting time before killing guest
(if need to long to shut down guest os normal)
and if it normally kills, how to write a script if host kills guests when
shutdown,
and stop shutdown, send power down to guest, wait some time, and continue
with host shutdown????? (because i think at my local installation time
is to short or i reconfigured something it will only kill)

3) after a update tumbleweed "dup" something will not work as before,
question: is this known, (because i am not able to debug some stuff by
myselfe,
i am only user) should i provide more info, and IF, how do i provide more
info
SOMETIMES i am not able to bring such problems to a POINT to "name" it in
therms of
a seach sting for the problem to use search engines.
telling me: search in bugzilla will therefore not help me.

i feel for me all 3 questions are support questions, because I need "support@"
go further. but the third should maybe go to tumbleweed="factory@" or are this
all general questions and should be asked (at "opensuse@"

it would be very fine, if this would be made clear for me.
and maybe write what group of questions (with examples) should go to what list.

... writing "support" questions should go to support@ is not helpful, because
ALL
software-hardware-questions need in some way some support (in (my) german
translation)
to fix.

regards,

simoN