Re: [opensuse] Mailinglist changes going forward
On 11/06/18 03:53 AM, Richard Brown wrote:

And we can attempt doing so without directly impeding the separate,
unique community that has formed on this list.

Thank you for the longer meta-discussion, Richard.

I've chose that sentence to reply to of all you say because what I've seen in
this thread is often a response to the, possibly implied, possibly stated,
"threat" to shut down this list after opensuse-support@ becomes established.

If you can clarify and guarantee that shut down will not happen then a lot of
this discussion will go away as there is no basis for it.