Re: [opensuse] Laptop advice
  • From: Carl Spitzer <lynux@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 21:15:45 -0700

As long as it never breaks your fine. I have an older DV6000 which is
stuck in head phone mode.
The repair entails taking apart 64 connections half of them ribben
cables and about two hours work.
IOW the whole thing must be taken apart.

So now I am shopping for a good deal on Dell new or refurbished with 4
usb and a DVDRW inside.

CWSIV