Re: [opensuse] Problem with cups after upgrade to 42.2
  • From: Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:06:06 -0300
I was able to print now, but I'm having to power off the printer at
every print (or unplug and replug the cable each time). Something
that happens at the end of the print job to put it in limbo...

I already tried the commands below, but to no sucess:

lpadmin -p eti1fischer -o usb-no-reattach-default=true
lpadmin -p eti1fischer -o usb-unidir-default=true

I'll try to upgrade to 42.3 and take a test.